Responsible for safely transporting products, supplies and correspondence. Responsible for receiving and processing all purchased products and materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Wrap and cover products and supplies to be transported to protect from outside elements and damage.
- Secure products and supplies to truck or trailer to ensure safe transportation.
- Safely operate forklift to load / unload trucks and assist with loading and unloading trucks.
- Drives between facilities in Lewis Run, PA.
- Carefully operate cranes, hoists, or other moving or lifting equipment.
- Assist on the production floor with stacking and palletizing.
- Neatly and accurately complete necessary paperwork, i.e. time sheet, 5-S checklist, and truck and forklift inspection logs.
- Verify parts and quantities of parts received match what is shown on vendor packing lists and on company purchase orders.
- Note missing or damaged cartons on carriers’ bills of lading. Notify Purchasing Department of any discrepancies or damages.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Maintain correct stock quantities through cycle counts.
- Operate fabrication machinery, i.e. shear, band saw, abrasives saw, etc
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Must be able to read blueprints and calculate adequate crating and boxing sizes.
- Must be able to read tape measure.
- Ability to work from written and verbal English language instruction.
- Ability to write clearly in English language for others to read and understand.
Requires valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
The Driver/Material Handler works on the production floor and must be able to stand, walk, sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb. You must also be able to reach above and below your shoulder and have fine finger manipulation. You must be able to work in an environment that is considered dusty and dirty. (Metal dust)
Hourly position with positions on 2nd shift. 2nd shift for this position is M-Th 2:30pm – 1:00am (training will occur on 1st shift). Position requires the ability to work over-time, which may include arriving early or working on normally scheduled days off.
Starting Rate: $15.00 per hour. Plus .50 ¢ shift differential.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Jury duty, and Bereavement Leave.
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Education Assistance
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment testing, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
Allegheny Bradford Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster, E-Verify Participation-English Poster, E-Verify Participation-Spanish Poster,
Right To Work-English Poster, and Right To Work-Spanish Poster.
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-7081
Email : email@example.com